About South Side Cycling Club
NEED HELP? CLICK HERE
The Southside Cycling Club is a volunteer, not-for-profit organization. Our mission is to encourage bicycling for health, recreation, and transportation; to promote bicycle safety; to improve bicycling facilities; and to further all phases of bicycling.
We have members throughout South Metro Atlanta and beyond. We have weekly rides scheduled throughout the year and host our Annual Charity Ride in July.
- The objectives of the Southside Cycling Club are:
- To encourage bicycling for health, recreation and transportation
- To promote bicycle safety
- To improve bicycling facilities
- To advocate for all phases of bicycling.
Club Management, Website and App powered by